Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sugarpill cosmetics competition

Ok, so one of my (and many others) favourite bloggers, Gala Darling, has announced a competition with sugarpill cosmetics!

As you can imagine, I'm first in line to enter this... I -love- sugarpill and pretty much any other kind of makeup that has a selection of such amazing colours. You have to enter the competition via polyvore, another plus for me, so here are my entries. Wish me luck.


taste the rainbowFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

taste the rainbow by kittencaboodle featuring Marc by Marc Jacobs


sugarpill2Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

sugarpill2 by kittencaboodle featuring Marc Jacobs bags


strawberry explosionFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

strawberry explosion by kittencaboodle featuring Charlotte Olympia shoes



which one is your favourite? let me know!!


xxx bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment