Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In between

So today I started making a mohair scarf for myself... not in the luxurious dark grey I had envisioned, but instead in TURQUOISE!! I'm incredibly excited about how it will look when it is finished.

In fact, today was one of those great in between days when nothing that significant happens, you probably won't remember it in a year, but you have a bit of fun doing nothing all that much.

I had hot chocolate in the park with my friend, I tried on every pair of Chanel sunglasses in an OPSM without buying any (though she put a pair on layby) and just generally frolicked in the (freezing!!) sunny weather.

I'm so excited about my turquoise scarf that is in the works that I made a polyvore set of things that would look amazing with it. Hope you're all having a fantastic time, wherever you are.





xxxx bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment