Friday, May 7, 2010

The Divine list, 8 May 2010

Prepaid VISA cards | This makeup tutorial by Mishka | Trying on gloves, scarves and hats (then putting them back on the shelf and walking out) | Autumn weather. I love that it can be simultaneously cool and sunny. | Eating off paper plates when no-one can be bothered with the dishes. | Cornflakes. Especially with sugar on top. Yum. | Soft wool that feels like kitten fur. | Tea and biscuits at any time of day... the whole old lady thing is rubbing off on me a little bit | ElectricRainbow's deviant art page! | Banana bread | Finding clothes I haven't seen in years and planning where and when I'll wear them! | Aesop rose geranium body cleanser. I was given a bottle for Christmas and have been trying to ration it out... without much success. | MAC eyeshadow in carbon. best classic black. | Singing showtunes loudly in an empty room (though I think the neighbours probably hear me) | Reading through Moonage Daydream (a book about David Bowie circa Ziggy Stardust that my partner bought me last year) and stealing fashion inspiration | Listening to 80s Madonna songs in elevators and dancing along. | Children's furniture from IKEA! they should make some of that stuff in adult sizes. | Having questions waiting for me on Formspring. | Finally, this video.

Have a lovely week my darlings,

xx bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment