Thursday, June 24, 2010

My tax money wish list:


1) MAC liquid liner in Boot Black.
Because it had to be done. Best black eyeliner ever. Easiest to use applicator, blackest black and best durability and wearability.


2) Shu Uemura Vinyl Unlimited lipgloss.
Great colour, non sticky and makes your lips look divinely plump and soft.

3) OPI nail polish in "Honeymoon Sweet" (a gorgeous nude shade) and "Jade is the new black", an adorable turquoise shade.

4) LUSH Dream Cream.
It's amazing. Enough said.

5) Moroccan Oil.
A friend let me try some of hers one day and, my god, what a hair product. A staple for anyone with thick, unruly, over-dyed hair.

6) As many clothes as I can carry from Lion in Love. Self explanatory, really.


7) These Bvlgari sunglasses. They may not look amazing in the picture, but having tried them on (and needing prescription sunglasses, a great plus indeed!) I can assure you they are all sorts of divine! Not to mention they pretty much capture the essence of the 70s in all their glory. Totally made for me.

8) Alannah Hill stockings. Again, self explanatory.

9) A Macbook Pro.

10) The usual hair/mani combination that is now so long overdue.


How will you be spending your tax return money? let me know, kittens.

xxx Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment