Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beauty wishlist, 2010

Beauty products I would LOVE, 2010:


Shu Uemura false eyelashes.



MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (SPF 15) in NC15.
I've used MAC foundation in the past... for some reason, it is the only brand with the exact right shade for my skintone. Most foundations are too dark, not that I'm especially pale, but they seem to assume that every female on the face of the earth is using fake tan/bronzer or they just have too much orange or pink pigment and I look strange >_<


L'oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer.
I -love- using a primer. It's like the secret step that suddenly made me smack my head against a surface and go "Oh! THAT'S how you do it!". I'm currently using a Natio primer, which works very well, but I have an uneven skintone and acne scars, etc. Green concealer can be a pain in the ass if you put too much on, so I'm curious to see if a green-tinted primer would work any better.


L'Occitane Ultra Comforting Mask.
An absolute favourite of mine. I buy a tube of this once a year and save it for stressful days or special occasions. It makes your skin feel -divine- after has absorbed, etc. and it's really soothing.


MAC blush in Pink Swoon.
Again, another favourite. I've had mine for almost 2 years now (you'd be surprised how much use you can get out of this!) because it's actually a lot pinker than what you'd expect. It's the perfect dolly pink shade and makes your skin look like porcelain. Mine's almost completely gone :(



MAC liquid eyeliner in Boot Black.
What can I say? the blackest black eyeliner you can buy.


Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise
This perfume smells like heaven. Better than Angel, it's literally like you're in a tropical paradise. Yum.


Lush Snow Fairy shower gel.
Pink bubblegum-scented goodness with glitter sparkles. Shame it's only around at Christmas.


Lush soap in 'Bohemian'.
I love citrus scents. This is the perfect soap for me, it makes your skin feel soft as an infant's and smells like lemon meringue pie.


Shu Uemura Moyoco Anno Cleansing Oil.
Ok... so, a quality product which I already love AND limited edition manga illustrations on the bottle.
Any questions?


Shu Uemura makeup brushes.
My own set of brushes is getting a bit old now, a lot of them are synthetic and were part of Christmas or Birthday presents from a few years back... when I -do- get around to replacing them, I'll be spending my moneys on THESE babies :D


THIS Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette!


MAC lipstick in Morange.
Is it red? is it orange? it's.... uh.... both.



No comments:

Post a Comment