Friday, September 17, 2010

The End Of The Bunny Era

I've decided to take my blog in a different direction. Obviously, I'm not able to post the way I would have preferred and the circumstances in my personal life make it difficult to cover the subject matter I was initially intending. Thus, I say goodbye to the divine miss bunny and her cheerful ways. The old posts are still there, they won't be taken down, but I've decided to cover different topics and start over.

Welcome to the "Thank God It's Friday" blog.
I'll be writing content every few days, but it will be updated predominantly on Fridays. I'll still include things which are fun, cheerful and fashion-related, but I have a lot to say on different subjects and to me, it seems unnatural to ignore my inner dialogue and talk about things which are superficial when I can also include my true passions.

Please be good to this new blog.

xx Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment